As we all work through the new changes in how we do our daily work, our business and facilities continue in operation to meet the needs of so many. MSD is considered an essential provider and is still providing 100% of the services to help keep your systems in operation and healthy. Our commitment to providing the highest quality of service will not change but,you will notice quite a number of changes to help protect the safety of both our clients and team members.
Safety Always is our main concern in everything we do, so things will look a little different than normal as we work through the COVID-19 pandemic. We are monitoring the guidelines and procedures from the CDC, state and local governments on a daily basis and updating our procedures to ensure we are always working at the highest level of safety possible for all.
To help you understand what we are doing and things that may look a little different. Below are some of the procedural changes implemented by MSD.
- All MSD employees are required to take their temperatures each morning from home and are not allowed to report to work if their temperature is above 100.4 or if they feel sick.
- Remote working has been adopted to ensure social distancing among office staff.
- All employees are practicing social distancing at client and construction sites.
- All employees are instructed to employ frequent hand washing as well as sanitizing of work areas and tools
- Service team members will use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving client sites
- There is a temporary suspension of signature requirements on all documents and electronic devises.
- Envision videos will provide clients with detailed account of all maintenance and service performed and emailed to point of contact.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to our team. We are all in this together! #staysafe #socialdistancing