Skilled HVAC Installer looking for a company where I can grow my skills, get paid well, and feel like part of the family.
If that describes you then jour job search has ended. Mechanical Systems of Dayton is seeking people just like you as we continue to expand operations through-out the Greater Miami Valley.
As a Sheet Metal installer for MSD you are one of the linchpins to our growth. We hang a lot on the skills, knowledge, and abilities of our Sheet Metal Journeymen. You will layout and install duct-work and other Sheet Metal delivery projects to ensure our clients have a comfortable work environment. You will use your Sheet Metal skills in a variety of settings from new construction to renovations. Your ability to understand HVAC drawings and schematics allow you to complete the installations in a timely and efficient manner. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to teach the next generation of Sheet Metal workers as you help develop apprentices into journeymen. If you want to stretch your skills, then look no further than Mechanical Systems of Dayton.
Here are a few of your responsibilities:
- Direct and/or monitor activities of team members to ensure accurate, timely project completion
- Conduct installation/removal activities following organizational guidelines and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local, state, and/or federal codes and regulations regarding installation of HVAC equipment and materials
- Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe practices and get every employee home safely
And a few of the skills our team members need:
- Knowledge of all aspects of Sheet Metal duct work installation and removal
- Skills necessary to use tools/equipment required for Sheet Metal installation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, post-training, as Sheet Metal technician in a construction environment
- Successfully completed state-certified Apprenticeship program or 4 years’ On-the-job training
- High school diploma or GED or 15 semester (22 Quarter) hours college-level education
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status Required
If you can see yourself working for a company that cares enough to help its team member’s growth and to develop a work-life balance, then click HERE to apply, give MSD a call or send an email today, our Talent Acquisition Specialist will be happy to speak with you.
Our Vision, ” to be the first choice for commercial HVAC/R, Plumbing, and Service in the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus markets”.
Our Mission, “to provide the highest quality commercial open shop for HVAC/R, Plumbing, and Service”
How do we get there? With YOU!
We value our employees and are committed to doing everything possible to ensure you continued growth and opportunities.
MSD is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, sex, religion, national origin, or any other protected status. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodation may be made for individuals with disabilities that permit performance of essential position functions.